Tuesday, March 24, 2009

After an Exhilirating Evening Launching my Book Comes... The Flu!

Sorry there hasn't been an update about the book reading last Thursday. My daughter was sick all last week and she so kindly gave it to me. Isn't that sweet? As soon as I feel like I can formulate more than three words in a sentence I'll update you on the event. It went very well and the other women presenting with me enjoyed it.

I remember when I was an actress and worked crazy hours during rehearsals, then suddenly the show would end and presto, I'd be sick. So would everyone else. As long as the stress was high and you kept busy, the bug wouldn't get you. The moment you paused to relax... WHAM... 102 fever. That's what happened to me.

I'll write more soon. Got to go blow my nose now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad it went well! Feel better soon!